1/3/13

Yesterday my husband and I were watching T.V. and the State Farm commercial with the two gals shopping and gasping over a handbag and are able to purchase it because of the money one of them saved by having State Farm. My husband asked "WHAT GOES THROUGH A WOMAN'S MIND WHEN SHE SEES A HANDBAG THAT SHE LIKES?" First I thought "did my husband a Marine just ask that hahaha?" then I explained why we women can at times go gaga over a handbag. When women see a handbag they loves it's equivalent to a man seeing a car that they admire, we love the look, color, curves, craftsmanship and depending if our paycheck is pending still or not, we look if it's in our price range and then we take it home. Below is a sample of some of the top trend setting handbags for Spring 2013. 

Top left to bottom: Michael Kors, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent, Valentino, Chanel.

1 comment :

  1. ahhh! love these bags! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete